Thursday, December 17, 2009

I look superb cute Now!~ 2010


The first phrase when everyone come to me was, "CUTE LO!" "KAWAII NEH"
I LOOKED SUPERB CUTE NOW, HOW??????




Sometimes i do looked into the mirror and I also really beh dong myself!!! :P This hairstyle look over cute on me. Hence, do i need to act cute and pose 1, 2, 5 when greeting someone? Wakakakakaakaka, only match with my look what? OH MY GOD!

12122009 :

Looked for Boon for the 1st time to be my hairstylist.. My best friend's bf! Knowing him for soooooooo many years d, haven't bong chan his saloon :P Nahhh, this call friend..HAHAAH! Finally!!!!! I went!!! Never knows he was that geng! Yea he didn't dissapointed me :)I'm glad!! I like it very much!!!! Just one weakness, over cute d :P Coz i don't to be "that" cute but lady like..

Funny dialogue happened:-

Boon: 烫直还是卷? Decide d, Straight or Curly?
Leng: 给你自由发挥啦,烫直!Freestyle la, as you like. As long as straight will do..
Boon: 啊,烫直了哪还能给我自由发挥么?自由发挥,就卷啦!适合你的脸! Ah, what else can i do after straightening? Nothing much d :P Freestyle I curl lah, suit you...
Leng: 呵呵,OK啦,你喜欢啦!不要把我的脸弄大就好。。 OK lah, whatever... as you like :P Just don't want my face look that big enough..

The outcome after sit there from 2pm to 9.30pm: LIKE THAT loo. He said i follow cute trend one. So in the end become that cute lo! Coming friday wanna go dye hair d, don't want that bright colour d. How's red purple, nice? =)

Very not use to my look now. I look like another person now, i wanna slim down myself! Hopefully can slim down my dudu face at the same time. Yeaaaa, i've made it for 3 days d, GAMBATTE! =)

5 comments:

Lily said...

Hehehehe Ah Leng, really super cute leh! :D So feel like wanna pinch your face la!

Anonymous said...

See i told you... ghai liao! :P

sunset2712 said...

cute girl, happy belated birthday to you ar! paiseh didnt wish u earlier!

Anonymous said...

ahh, THANKS! Late better than never ma :)

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, YOU ARE?