Monday, December 7, 2009

Thank You! 谢啦!=)

YaYaYa, i'm on leave today for no reason :) Relaxing @ soulful place..


THANK YOU for all birthday wishes! Superb touched this year.. Maybe coz the outcome after watching 2012 for the past few weeks.

I'm appreaciate each and everyone who taking a step wishing me! You don't know the gifts you gave he/she will like it or not isn't it? lol, expensive gift sometimes just nothing. In case he/she likes it, yea congrats you've made her/his day!!!

Anyway, a simple birthday card or a wish will always make my day =) I am likey!! HAHA!! I still remembered the time past 12am on 25Nov, they sang birthday song to me @ work, so lovely! *wub* Sometimes you've to work on your birthday also HAPPY what?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING U GUYS HAD DONE TO ME!!!

Christmas is around the corner!!!!! HoHoHo, Oh Yea Oh Yea, i love this atmosphere of season greeting!

《流行性感冒》

By the way, Dan's new song 流行性感冒 is so nice!!! :D I'm so likey the way he sang it out this song!! HAHA! So crazy, keep repeating what i've recorded. Now, i'm going to figure out how can i play this song with my keyboard and sing it out nicely <3 HAHAHA! Good way!! But ahhhhh very difficult to sing ahh...

Fortunately have this song, or else i really don't know what should i say. When i first listened to Jazz XZHXZN, i was kinda speechless, dissapointed! :( Does his album going to be all sing it that way?? I thinked Jazzy XZHXZN sounds overact. Ahhh, don't kill me!! :P There's comparison for both of it, i still like the previous version very much =)

Looking forward for more nice songs.......

No comments: