Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 萬聖節快樂!














QB celebrating Halloween with custome competition. They dancing and having fun around! This is the very 1st time i've actually see how Halloween has been celebrated in my life. Don't believe me? I AM!

Went to Queensbay for family dinner. Drop an XL aeroplane to Min, San, Looi and Hui :p Sorry gals! HeHe.. family come 1st :D














Last but not least, Happy Halloween my dear blog reader!
-Few Few Few-

p/s: Don't you think it's a very short posting? HAHA! Ah Mah haven't in the mood blogging but soon gonna be, let it be tomorrow.

Tomorrow i will attend another my very 1st class about "dot dot dot", nervous-ing! :D Wait i've a lil result already, only i tell you then.. hehe! Tempting isn't it? lalalalala.... I seems like something wrong somewhere lately, like the end of my life. I just wanna finished up everything i've desired to do for all this while. People learned it when they're kids, but i've just started to approach at this time. Others considered under-age but ME over-age d. HAHA! Don't care la as long as i like it. Never too old to learn, just see you dare or not dare....Go Go Go! 活到老,學到老!Seriously I still got a lot of things to learn in my mind.. HeHe! But financially i think not allowed me to learn that lot lol...

That's it at this time. Toodles, good night~

1101 Baby 團長,祝你生日快樂,快高長大!Muahahahaha...

No comments: