Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Global Community Day 2009

I seems like never blog for SC events.. :D hmm..

This is the biggest event of the year after GISAW - Let's Bowl!
It's a busy Saturday!!

I'm quite dissapointed didn't get a single donation from my team. Haiz! Maybe I collected donation too often, last few weeks just collected fund for philippines and Indonesia's victims which is quite a sum of money nearly RM200. BRAVO! I sounds like vampire hor, but sucking money :P lol.. Anyway, feel so glad to get involve in such a meaningful event by doing charity :)

Social committee really not an "easy" job, MonMon saw there's no more dettol liquids in pantry, shouting "LO!! SC!! Do something!!" When new hired on board and no accompanion, "LO!! SC!! SC!! Your job!" Ghai looooooo :P Sounds like MAID isn't it?? lol, they just kidding me.....HAHA! SC have to socialize people at all time? SC not everything lah! Blek!

My eyes just halfly open in the afternoon.. Feel like sleeping at 12pm..HAHAHA!


One Citi's Global Community Day










Partner with Eric for Registration









Registration Going on......










Having Fun at times...









The committees with advisors...







I can feel the spirit throughout the events this year. I thought we are FABULOUS! Love them so much!! Sometimes i just can't control myself to think about, what else can i contribute to? Anyway, i don't think i will join again next year. So i will give my all this year. Maybe next year i will left this Co. too... Hopefully this "timing" won't approach me... Pray for the best! I've got an undescribeable loyal feeling to this company. However, I'm still wondering what's the attraction that makes me so loyal to...



The Trophy.. I WANT ONE! :P but i loose!







A fake prize presentation ceremony :P hahaha! The Grand Prize goes to Audrey Foo!!!


Citi's big boss Mr Sunder on boarding *Applause*







Dylan Kick Start the game!!! Wohoo! ADA gaya! :D Strike too..





The "TWO" AHA who i'm so respect and inpire to be ... Creativity!!!!!





Ah Rene cheering or "singing" muahaha!








Sivaram's family!!! :D Mix US+India daughter! Pretty!




TWO siao kia..








*Photo credit to Ah Hui*
HAHAHAHA! My bowler team members - Yew, Dylan and Wan are considered great bowler! I was very busy keep cleaning the lane after they strike, strike, strike... OH MY GOD! :P I'm really not good in this, as i see.... since years ago, no improvement! kekeke...

I lefted earlier for dinner.. Anyway, AH HUI makes us proud!! 2nd Runner Up!!! CONGRATS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.