Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Canton-I

31.10.2009

That's the one i've dropped an XL aeroplane to my friends :p So rarely Mum so guai lui didn't went for "swimming" :p and we can go out to have dinner together! YEAH! That's about it!

After few months of grand opening, this is the 1st time i went. It's under the same boss as Dragon-I, so must be not that bad gua... since mum love Dragon-I that much...




HongKong Cuisine -
Must be Mou Tak Tan ah!!



You have to pay for the environment too :D



The Loving Lou Fu Lou Chei!






Since i blogged for HK Cuisine, should express in a lil way of cantonese then.. Woohaa!! =)




I'm just focus on the siobak!!! *slurp*





Focus on the bowl, its siobak (sioyok) is the BEST of all! Crunchy!! You know my dad and I are siobak all time fansi!! HeHe! As a whole, it's just a very normal Wantan Mee! :D I give 6/10 coz of its siobak. kekeke. Still, my Chef Mum's cooking can be sooooooo much better than this lo...








All just so so lol seriously with that kind of pricing. But the Fish Porridge still consider above average.. Delicious! THE BEST SELLING I thinked is non other than EGG TARTS! Really BEST! Six Star la!! :D Three not enough la, i thinked next time have to double it up only enough.. Teehee!








I just realise something, why everytime my outing post also all about foods? HAHA! Seems like Penang sure won't escape talking about foods lo...

Alright it's time to gao gao zhu again!
Next up: OH MY TISSOT

2 comments:

小凉 said...

Actually their food just so so, and i only like the sio bak and char sio, it's yummy!

layleng said...

Truth!!

Next time go just tabao RM3 siobak and char sio can d lo!! muahahaha, like market..dont know they wanna sell or not? haha....