Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ML & FZ Party














24.10.2009

Actually it's just a party which randomly being held. Don't have any fix theme. It can be their wedding 1st anniversary, my cousin's birthday, Or house warming after months. HAHA! Anything you like :p

It's BAMBOO BUFFET :D So far compared with Goon's house warming, its food seems to be so much poorer. Just Char Koay Tiao is the BEST of all followed the yummy my fav grilled sotong with lots of chili padi. YEAH! Now you know why my flu and cough can't recover even after weeks :p




Satay! :D Just fine...



Fruits tart :) So So, not my target!









All together :D









Still the precious moment to be with baby! Weehoo! She's all time the cutest! Beh dong lo sometimes.. haha! Everyone just coudn't resist, LOVE her so much!! Baby Yee, LOVE YOU!!! Muackss! Long time haven't played with her, have fun taking pic using my webcam! Remind me then....

Amanda DaDa still as naughty as ever!! She's just 2 years old, went to order a plate of grilled squids without chili. I saw her ate the whole plate!!! OH MY GOD!!!! HOW CAN? Really big appetite until so horrible!







So bored! How to make life interesting as ever? Work, Sleep, Sick, Eat, enjoy yourself.. that's about it! I thought i've make myself very busy and pack with all stuff already. Still unsatisfied... What do i want?

No comments: