Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Movie..Movie..Movie

YoYo, i'm currently enjoying my 2 weeks holiday! Superb Relaxing! :) Yayayaya relaxing my mindset too...Hopefully it works! Aggressively improve my keyboard skills too.. Currently trying to sing and play at the same time. Really not as easy as i thought loo :) MUSIC IS EVERYTHING!!!!

p/s: PG Where to go this weekend REST for 2 weeks ;)

I've broke my records, watched 4 movie in a roll within a month. WOW, i never ever did that before seriously. Last time i'm not even watch A movie in a year but now... really miracle! :p I thinked i've addicted now... LOL... maybe the factor of mixing with those movie addictor!!!




FINAL DESTINATION - REST IN PIECES












This was scary!! I didn't watch even ONCE the previous episode final destination :P Don't believe me? HAHAHAHAHAA! Yea, I'm kinda outdated and totally not into movie one... lol.. HAAAA! I would say this was we spending money to torture ourself.. wakakaka.. I don't know when's the time we were deciding which movie to go ahead.. No others so we just simply pick one :p since "final destination" sounds so f.a.m.o.u.s. End up after just a dead case happened, we were like "Harrrrrr... Can we leave now??? It's soooo scary!!??" Thinked of don't want waste our $$ so we continued to watch. WE are the noisiest in cinema, so called SAMPAT :p Keep shouting "Ahh Ahh"! I turned back to my back seat, why they looked so steady! :p I thought that was superb scary laaa....




HAEUNDAE THE DEADLY TSUNAMI












This is GREAT! Asian production! Although its tech effect not as great as Armageddon, but overall was satisfied. The beginning was more to Comedy and the ending was very touched; Interesting from the beginning until the end. I begged everyone in cinema cried.. We cried until silihualaaaa! Remember bring tissue if you watched this! =)






WHERE GOT GHOST?












This considered just OK lo if compared to other previous singapore production. AS usual their dialogues very clasical one..I still remembered one of them in hokkien, "ho beng you, chiu kan chiu, pangsai bo she chiu!" :p 好朋友,手牽手,大便沒洗手。

This weekend going to watch the "MEATBALL" 3D movie.. how's it alike?? kekeke, imagine all meatball fall from the sky and you just need to open your mouth and eat them...wakakakakka, thinked too much! I like meatball :p

No comments: