Monday, September 28, 2009

Langkawi 0919-0920

This holiday is superb RELAXING! Still have one more week.... I'm gonna enjoy it the fullnesss! Awww, my healthy lifestyle gonna end very soon. cHiuuuuu! :( So bad! Just as what Mon told me, truth laaaaa! I've think of dont want get back to work d! Can i just tender my letter instead? Booooooooooooooooo! :p HAHA!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This trip is not as easy as i thought! Lots of circumstances happened before and on the day itself..




@ Black Sand Beach













Anyway, i'm very enjoy the trip as a whole... Langkawi really breathtaking! I love this place! Definately will go again...But next time will make sure gang of friends going, more fun! As we can shout from the room to another joint room.. haha! Sure fun!














Our FootPrints :) Suppose to have Four but ZZ miss her ferry due to the delay of stupid bus! She joint us the day after that...














Treetops resort? Step out from our resort is BEACH <3
Yea i like its concept!




Refection
:D














Wake up earlier to see whether the miracles happened? SUNRISE? Lol :p it's true just can see sunset over there!





=) Sunset








Wondering.. Why everytime the places i stay just can see sunset but not sunrise? When can i see sunrise? :D I wishh..... very soon....

Ride cable car all the way to the hill, climb the steps to reach the breathtaking place :)














Went to wildpark too. Having fun taking pic with parrots. Fear at first, but after use to it, i'm addicted, non-stop taking pictures.. hehe! Miss taking pictures with them, wish to meet them again very soon! :p



See Yunn like penjaga burung beside me? :p kekeke



On the way to PG.. FREEZY Ferry..





Bought a lot of chocolates! :) I thinked got 3KG very heavy. HAHA! Supu stock! Ferorror rocher is the cheapest! Andes, DAIM, Toblerone, Hershey, snickers, liquor dark chocolates and etc. However, 95% percents of them not belongs to me. Bought for friends. kekeke I know i love chocolates a lot! I know that once i bought it, i will lost control. Chocolates or ice ream always a medicine for me when i'm unhappy or stress! HAAA! Called me kiddy? lol.. Anyway, i still have a few chocolates in fridge. Thinked they will gone into my stomach very soon! :p

No comments: