Sunday, September 6, 2009

Adios Gary aka Ah Chang

As usual, we went to have koay teow teng after jog. Suprisely, I met him again after 6 years :'( HE looks older physically since the last met. lol, I should called him as elderly instead. It's quite a sad thing to meet him again. That scene again refreshed in my mind. I'm quite blur of some of the scene d, it's good to forget about it. But for sure, i still remembered what had happened and how's the way they treat us of...Want me to call "her" as jiji! Sorry la, i will call her as idiot if forced to show my courtesy to her! The 1st reaction was, wahhh ai meh? Then i smiled and greeted him, "Hi Ah Hock kor kor!" He replied,"Ohhhh you're Ah Leng hiooo?" Looked into his reaction, He was kinda shock and look uncomfortable of existence of me. I feel the same too, somemore sharing the same table, what would you say? *SWT* He asked me about sis, i've been replying him just one sentence. Wondering why he never asked of mum and dad? Luckily he came alone, if that "idiot" come along, i really don't know what to do? Then i wave goodbye to him before i leave. I told mum and dad about this. Dad was saying, " Why u still greet that person? Should leave him far away ignoring him instead." I don't really know, just normal reaction i greet to somebody i know when we met. That's it!

I thought i just said," I've been learning how to forgive a person. Don't care what she did to me. I just be myself and do what i suppose to do." You know, forgiving really a great gift to yourself...But i just can't make it to her, I don't think i will and it's forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way he be our tour captain... Everyday when it's time to go home, he will shouted,"My teammates, let's go home!" The last time with my DIY flag written "GARYSON5"









You know how important is him as a joker among Garyson5. His thought is always very creative, his replied email always the funniest make us laughed non-stop.









The only GARYSON5 formed by Seng, MonMon, KoongKoong, Leng & finally our captain Baby Chang! :p Oh trees!

How's the name "GARYSON5" comes from? When the time "RIP of MJ", MonMon was saying hey so ngam 5 of us, don't you think we like Jackson5? HAHA! We're not dark as theirs.. So I suggested why not we already have a captain name GARY & make it GARYSON5..kekekeke, how's it? ;) Nice name isn't it?














The day before he lefted, he passed the responsibily to our vice captain being nominated. Hopefully he will do well in the future :p of take good care of us.














Happy family FIPP as at 3 Sept 2009. Boss was left earlier, so i just simply put him in here.. kekeke, they said why looks more like soul rather than human. I've no answer :p

It's kinda sad when the time he lefted the office for the last day. As the distance of him to his desk getting farer and farer, i see he was keep turning back and starred at it with lots of reluctance :'( Then we went for PotPot after work for the last time. I was never realise there's a 2nd farewell email he sent out esp for Garyson5. I've just realised the next day when MonMon told me about that. It was superb touched and was in tears reading it.

Forever in memories! Weee, i know we gonna meet again soon so not to worry. I still have chance to call u AH CHANG! kekekeke..

AH CHANG, friendship forever! and You know You gonna be missed all the time... I do! We do!

ALL THE BEST in your new business and pleaseeeeeee take good care of yourself. Ain't We're in the same situation? I'm behaving by having an apple daily, "An Apple A Day Keeps Doctor Away!" and you.... You also need to do something right then only fair mah :p "No Eggs No fried Keeps Doctor Away!" We need to be a role model for team so that *touched wood* they won't follow our footstep in the future. We want health, we want health!! YEA, come on Promise!!!!!! Then you will be back to normal after 6 months, isn't it.... Keep it up and take care!! * Miss all time PotPot Supper together*

No comments: