Friday, May 22, 2009

It's time to make a change

U know? I'm so bored the life of medicine, sleep, eat, work life loo!!! Sien si wa laa, don't know what to do!! Thanks God that i've my lappieeeee besides me with internet :p


The tones of medicine Dr gave me for 2 time consulation.

See the black and white pils, hehe! Looks like playing reversi games isn't it? HAHAHA! *苦中作乐*




Last 2 night, i've experience the 1st gastric in my life. There's 1st now, meaning there's 2nd in the future :( Never been so painful before, even worse than bitten by bees nor menstrual time. The terrible thing was i don't know which part of mine painful at 1st. They make me laugh non-stop at work and my "part" pain non-stop when launged. I hunch back walked all the way to carpark to get my car home.

Doctor gave me a lesson of which part is stomach this and that. He advised me to take my 3 meal consistently daily. I just told him my condition, how can i?? It's impossible! I need to sleep :p my main concern. Normally i was just having my 1st meal at 5pm, then another when i went home around 1-2am, then tidur. This few days seems like delaying until 5am due to transit to imaging. It's advisable to take a snack or meal every 4 hours. I've to listen to him then, i don't wanna experience again..Now I wish i will recover soon, i don't want to admit to hospital la doctor!!:'(

Yeah, finally i can get a MC today!! Finally can have a day rest lye on my bed throughout the night! =D

This time sickness seems like alarmed me to do something for my own goodness. I know money can't be everything, health is the most important. Yesterday i walked into 7-eleven and saw the always sold out Wa Wa Wasabi Twisties on the shelf. *jumping happily* took it and pay to the counter. Mana tahu, once i opened it up and see when im home, GOSSSHH it's spicy garlic laaa, where's the wa wa wasabi?? Now i've sight problem oso la!!! I've thinked a lot yesterday night. I thinked i've to make a change right now and back to normal lifestyle. I cried out when i thinked about this stage :'( Coz i really care, I care about $$; I heavy hearted to leave each and everyone of them too. I miss! They're too fun and humour to be with, i'm very happy to work with them. *confuse* Even i willing to but i'm still struggling in making the decision.

"The happiest of people don't neccessary to have lots money, they just have to be healthy all the time."

*Toodles* IT's time to sleep again lo.

No comments: