Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wedding Dinner @ KL

Yoyo! I'm soo hectic, think of wanna have a break for a month. So tired! Keep on doing the same thing until i wanna vomit already. HAHA! Heaven knows what am i so nausea? Finally it's over! I can relax now.....hoho!

I haven't blog for my KL trip.
I haven't blog for KL wedding dinner.
I haven't blog for PG wedding dinner [later]

Somebody told me all my photos in facebook was almost 90% about wedding :p I just realised that, I've no idea. Anyway, seems to be very sweet refering back those photos. HAHA! Don't care la! XD Coz i really like wedding photos, i thought that was very precious! It's just once in the lifetime.

Really got a lot of wedding invitation lately. It's endless! Only MAY already got 4. Prfffff.... But i only can attend 3 of them XD Really that that "Ong" ah in May?

Basically my KL trip was all about towards the wedding. Nothing special, crave for foods, shopping, preparing and helping out before and on that day. A lil bored there, at night email chit chatting with my gang of office buddies. kekeke, entertaining them la work behalf of me. MUAHAHA! The only thing to appreaciate is the time spend with family =)

Just as Alrina dai ka jie's turn last time, i be the photographer of the day and night =) Weeeee! So nice get to capture beauty's pictures with my skinny camera. HAHA! *I talk like i'm a man* ahemmmmmm! MAN, MAN!!! HAHA.... I don't trust my skinnyT either but after i seen what i took from my com, that was plentiful awesome for some shot! *peace*

Here goes some shot Wedding Day @ KL



My dear cousin Popiah and my heng tai Nobita =D



Love roses shot so much! I knew that was pleasant! But i just love it! XD



Pretty shot!! :p All features stand out!! HAHA.. Model: My sista













Nobita asked me to dedicate them a song. So end up i dare myself go up the stage sing a song :P but it's a sad song. HAHAHA.. Anyway its PA system over there was awesome! so much better than Redbox, i sang ever louder as ever.. Wrong way la! kekeke, so high on that night, very enjoy on stage! how to express? WAKAKA..
豁出去!! Still a lil nervous at the beginning of the song... Coz so many eyes starring at me, approximately 30 tables leh!!! IM HAPPY TO OVERCOME MY NERVE ON STAGE!!!! I should say i've more confidence on singing on stage rather than giving a speech!! HAHAHA, scary...

As there are somebody cheering for me out there. *happy* Few from them wanna ask for autograph, i assuming they are joking with me la.. hehe! SS-nyaaaa.... *a lil sampat*

Wedding Dinner

No comments: