Wednesday, May 20, 2009

M.A.M.A

Mama, Mama you know i love you..
[I love you, You know i love you]
Mama, Mama you're the queen of my heart!!!


Neh.. This is the song popular by Boyz II Men ever so famous of all dedicated for mama! <3 My generation's song yeh! 呵呵,我在想啊! 如果一人把三人完整的和音唱得淋漓尽至,不知会唱到断气吗? ^_^ Okie la, i thinked too much at this time :D still can use other way to sing it what! Weeeee, but but but... I still like to think that much!! :p














Back to the topic, this is the delay mother's day to be with my dearest! <3 SALSAS her all time favourite, why? She likes its grilled salmon which come with rice. She went 3 times per week with lao peng you XD Hence she knows almost all the waiters over there. Pweitt, more like taukeh leh! HAHA! For me this is the only 3rd time i went. Quite like its dishes!! Just the potatoes been served too salty for that day. iuu!!

Look at the "mum & I" photo above, the photographer is dad! :p this shot very central pointed which is not bad. Got improvement! XD It does suprised me, good job!! This time can see scenery, two kepala and half body too. Next time need to improve, don't shoot us became SWELL that much :p iuu iuuu! Fatty!

好怀念以前小时候的日子,妈把我丢进红色圆桶里帮我洗澡;拉着我的小手牵我国马路;晚上等我熟睡时偷偷地按长在我脸上的nanah; 好久没有一家人一块儿去吃“拉拉杂杂”的宵夜了!冷气式的餐馆感觉很不起劲儿,还是想念那种叫多多样的拉拉杂杂食物你尝尝我尝尝的互动较为温馨。

走走,几时再一起去吃宵夜?

No comments: