Tuesday, May 19, 2009

LayPing's Wedding













The theme of white <3
@ Copthrone Hotel..

Those dishes tasted just so so. Hence, I lose my appetite for few hours :p We were just 5 ppl per table. Can you imagine i still feel hungry after the dinner? It seems to be so impossible, supposingly i ate a lot what!! But really IM HUNGRY!!!!! To cure my lil stomach, I fried an egg and ate with bread after that. XD Oopsss! Neh Neh..




Weeeeeeeeee, i can't find my eyeliner last minutes :( end up just mascara. Look so lamn tiring eyes. *swt lo* haiyo!





Kate格格 & Me :)














Wif the beautiful bride of the night =D Weeee! So happy for her! A red bomb which happen out of sudden after 1 year plus didn't met. Hoho, she informed me about that during Apr Fool. I thought she just kidding with me, who knows? So tak kam ngam tak kam kiu, it's real laa!! Seriously, she and her husband really look alike, they are meant to be together! *sweet* Pat Po a bit :p his husband proposed to her 3 times only success loo *never give up which is really impressive =D*

Who's next who's next?












HAHA! I realise this 2 photos look more like "before" and "after".

Left: Just wake up, before dinner :P superb duper chubby neh [Swell]
Right: After dinner [shrink]

Was it suppose to look inversely instead of this? I won i won in the slimming contest!! AHAH *just kidding* Don't ask me, i also don't know why? I also felt very weird lo!

感觉我好像穿比较亮系的衣服看起来人比较精神些,不会感觉一副暗淡的脸孔,需要改了吧黄丽玲!

No comments: