Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wedding Dinner @ PG








Spended 5 days time to do the recap wedding @ KL for about 20 minutes video clip. It's actually kill me! HAHA.. Coz it never been so rush for me to complete a video. Anyway, i did it yeah and it's the longest so far!!!! XD BRAVO! Don't know how to decribe the feeling? Just when i get to see my DIY clip air on the widescreen, i felt so relieve and the sense of accomplishment. Though that was so abstract! It's so worth it even a lot of hard work days and nights after work. However, it's too bad to have the poor quality screen :( My display images were all fade, it doesn't look as what i expected! Just it's very different with what shown from my notebook anyway. A lil dissapointed..


















Sis back from KL for this dinner, we celebrate mother's day again together this year =) However the different for this year is we were having a wedding dinner together instead of went out for a dinner.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all MaMa out there *kisses*




weeeeee, moon of resonance.. My another family photo =)




Do i told you before a Ms M who sharing cube with me in the office actually destroy my family photo on my board :'( I don't know what's the purpose of.. Do not dare to argue or warn her about this. I scared she destroy my other things again. Arrggghhhhh, so fed up!!! Nothing i can do..

*Chill out everybody! XD*

No comments: