Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's 3.10am now. It sounds that somebody just wake me up. Aiyo i don't know who? :p I feel not comfortable! HOT + ICHY on my neck. Haha! So i just have my bath and what should i do NOW? I can't sleep anymore. Arggg! OK la, continue my "the gem of life". Guess what? i sleep at around 8.30pm. Yea, 8.30! Feel so tired. Someone was just rang me in this afternoon and i don't know what's the reason of him suddenly contacted me :( So suddenly! I'm worried! I feel of something bad again. I know i've thinked too much, "Don't tell me is selling me insurance." AGAIN, i hope for all the best!

So sien lar! Really i guess i should have plan something interesting to do in the weekend. Or else really fatt mou and very tired whole day at home. Tell me, if i'm prefering not to spend on anything, what should i do in the weekend? Tuff question!

I've lots to blog but i'm lazy tonight. So it's postpone. hehe!

p/s: Daniel is not just a star right now but even much more than that. I mean Danell Lee! :)

No comments: