Monday, February 2, 2009

CNY photo series

Haha! I don't know! After spoke to Ah Mund just now, my mood changed! :p Suddenly felt very happy!!!! I'm waiting for his good news for me tomorrow!! Hope there's hope.... Hope i'm able to make it pai ti gong tomorrow night! *PRAYING* Hope hope hopefully yes lol. After i've been thinking of this for days.... Ok la result wise not important more..... Anything, i will accept it! :) Oh my god, thinked too much! I'm over thought, assuming something which not confirm at all, and assuming everything bad will happen ! But actually it doesn't that bad...... lol lol, OH MY!

This CNY which i've been waiting for, 9days holidays =D long than enough almost over! If tomorrow another off day then would be ten ten ten ten ten ten.... Sounds so Uhmmm! :p haha!

Creativity? heee! *i'm lovin it* Come on let's see... the photo which i've been edited for everyday gathering of my CNY. I can feel the feel of being successful成就感!Just see photos enough la, i'm so lazy to blog :p

p/s: if you want *your* edited pic below, just click to enlarge k , thanks! =D Hope you guys love it!








































Coming soon! 7th CNY Kek Lok Si.....I've yet transfer to my computer.. Oh ya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEOPLE! I love all the photos we've taken @ there so much! SO NICE LIGHTING!! Thanks wubwub skinnyT!! You make us so wonderful! Heeee...

No comments: