Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pai Ti Gong

Slept for whole day =) WAH, Long time didn't have a good sleep already. Aiyo Tired..Keep headache lately :( maybe coz of the weather.. But still i do wish that sunny days continuous. I scared after heat days all this while leads to flood like Perak last few days. Please don't!! I really scared lo...

Yesterday went to see watch again. Actually was looked for a couple watches for boss marriage presents, so sunbian see my watch :p hehe! Tempted me a lot! I'm sooooo wanted a new stanless steel watch since last year.. Saw a C'ma watch, like it a lot but it's too expensive RM3095! Wah, Really can buy 10 watches of mine now. So have to ignore my desire lol..Promise myself, will get ONE for my birthday presents... I hope i can control until Nov lo :) *wub wub new watch* save for a new watch..















8th CNY night actually Pai Ti Gong. That's the night i've been waiting for once in a year. I knew that's the merriest throughout the year. I'm glad to be able attend again. Don't know since when and where i become so superstitious about religious. haha! But i do belief that.. This year same as usual, firecrakers everywhere from house to house. However, this year seems like short of something! hmm, dont know what's it....But this year quite special. The person who substituted into the god of ZHE GONG from nearby temple came to every practised pai ti gong houses for prayer and distributed sweets and angpao.











CNY going to end soon. Happy Chap Goh Meh my dear blog reader! =)
Hope Moo Moo Year will bring lucks to Me, all the best... I've been waiting really MY day to come!







@ Citi with crazy people =D

No comments: