Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kek Lok Si




7th CNY is Ren Jit. Everyone of us birthday!! =D
We went Kek Lok Si on this special day.










I feel very grateful that we can go along Kek Lok Si again. It's not easy! The amount of people seems like decreasing from years to years. It has been 3 years continously we went together. I hope it doesn't come to an end. IT's our date, i wish our KLS visits may succeed every coming year.

Watched the comedy movie "All's well End's well 2009". It was extremely funny but overally was sucks. It's much worse than the 2007 version. I like 2007 version more. The storyline of this seems like so forcing and suddenly comes to a conclusion, a very good ending. Hmm.. another movie "Wedding Games" which casted by Fann Wong and Christopher Lee much better. Heeee! The real couple in real life, somemore they going to married very soon :) How wonderful to see them acting as a couple in the movie. Next week going to watch Red Cliff 2. Haha! I thinked this chinese new year gonna be the year which I've watched the most movie ever in my life :p I rarely watch movie de lar....I keep chasing my drama @ home only =)

Below pictures are taken by using My lovely pinky skinnyT @ Kek Lok Si. I never get to take such nice photos with my cam before in my life really. That's so true! Like them very muchieeee!wubwub










Ok Holiday is over!!!!! I'm going back to work tomorrow! I'm happy to meet back the crazy colleagues after a week+ and move to Level 5 tomorrow. Oh my, how's my new cube would be? They said super cold like refrigerator at night there.

Thanks God that i've a chance to Pai Ti Gong just now again =) so fun!
I like the feel everyone gather together.
I like the noice of firecrakers ping ling pang lang.
I like the prayer ceremony which i can express what I wish to say to.
I like and being so proud of I'm the hokkien lang who practised the culture of Hokkien. It's not easy to develop the culture from one generation to another.

I've told tigong what i want just now :p just a conclusion. haha! My prayer process doesn't take lots of times. lol.

No comments: