Monday, October 12, 2009

PCGHS All Together :)

Just make it short :) Short short and cute cute what? :p














The funny and cute one ..... XD Goon, long time no see *hugsss* *Ah San taking the camera*

Tried to sing my fav 梁文音-最幸福的事 and 張惠妹-分生. Both are really challeging!!!!





The Aging one :p






8 Years didn't meet Ming Inn since graduated. Can't imagine we've already left secondary school for approximately 5 years time. OMG! It's the sign of aging :p You must be glad if you're still in secondary *Wink* Bump into her at the carpark. Still looks familiar with each other. Still the same as in Form 2, we're still the noisiest in the restaurant :D HAHA! Sorry la, can't control ma..




Ming Inn's 14th Birthday Party





Later, She send me this photo during Form 2... I never saw this photo before! SHOCK me.... I took a few seconds to look for myself, finally i find myself! Kekeke.. U know, Really oh my god! Everyone like ah piao, hair in a mess! Anyway, it's precious!!! The Victory :p

I want more gathering in the future!!! :) Can't wait to pat kua with you gals again..

2 comments:

tiang tiang said...

huh? which one is u?

layleng said...

Ahh! U can't recognise me ah?

The 1st from the RIGHT, the hair fei har fei har one ler.....