Sunday, October 18, 2009

1010 Cash BBQ Party

I always like BBQ! <3 So into it... Like the way being so interactive with each other :D HAHA! Why don't just organised monthly? Not even bored about it...

Am so into this gang! Very crazy! Work Life balance u see :) Forgot everything @ work and having fun together.....公私分明! Cash team is expanding now!! Last year MAY just have us 1 team but now there's more than 4 now.. Those around us become so strange. Those familiar has decided to leave one by one and even transfer into another team. The Next is my Garyson5 member again - MonMon! My cube neighbour always joke and sing along with me :( Our band 01玲義二重唱 going to byebye very soon.



Sometimes those surronding are so influencing......

I just hope that all things i've been putting so much effort working on it will turn into a good result! Now, I don't really care that what time can we go home? Even we did finished up very early and i don't really mind now. I just hope that there's still a chance to get me back to the normal life. Last time was so desperate and mind to $$ but i'm not now. Action has been taken since half a year, i'm still waiting for the timing. Why the timing was so critical? Don't know until when should i waiting for? Should i set a dateline for myself instead? Started to refer back to the newspaper, flipping here and there, I don't really know what i want for now... I'm struggling...

I don't know why my mind keep appearing the images of aging lately.. As i see the surrounding, they are so serious and can't even into the atmosphere of craziness :p I scared that I don't know how to react crazy among my gang anymore when i reached an age. That's the transition to a nightmare!!!

Why people wanna think a simple thing until so troublesome and complicated? For me, that was so simple... Maybe my mind was too simple? Gua.... Or Different people different point of view....So i should accept that fact? Prfff....

That's how we maintain our friendship throughout this.....

See YY, like Ah Piao flyed from heaven.. wakkaka! 天降幽靈! namo namo..
Don't play play, Jagung also is a tool which can stand out in a picture :D when everyone in black..


Only precious memories stayed when everyone sit together :)



When all the crazy "boys" and "girl" [ahem ahem hem hem hem] gathered together! That's what happened!!!!!! Aleh Aleh Aleh....


You can't see me... See my backside!!
:p




I shoot!!! :D blek!

Don't shoot!! Just long queue to the toilet!!! *actually it's aleh aleh pose*



1010 Party A Great Success!!!
MERDEKA Taiwan National Day!!


No comments: