Sunday, October 25, 2009

GSC Queensbay Mall Mosaics Cracked

Muahahaha! I'm not qualify to be reporter! :p It's a very delay hot news...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This incident happened on 10 Oct 2009 around 11.30pm. At that time, my friends and i were so bored enough standing there waiting for seating movie "Sorority" after bought our drinks. Suddenly i heard "kik kik crak crak" sound. It becomes louder and louder. The 1st thing refreshed my mind was the scene of "Final Destination", those unscrew sounds become louder and louder. It's almost the same! SCARYY! Will it the movie turn into real? The guy in front me keep moving backward. Keep wondering why? Feel like a little headache.. Thermo for earthquake? Seeing all people running to another corner and we followed too. Witness the mosaics i was standing just now started to crack.... It's so horrible!!! It's expanding to a very big compound just in a few seconds. Luckily we run fast!!















After the incident, they covering it up the cracking place...But still can see some of the mosaics. Luckily still manage to take a few shot after that.

The security guard then came to us and calm us down, "Don't worry, that's the outcome of changing of weather. Oh Well! I don't think it's a good excuse.



It's blur! I'm shaky coz the security guard starring at me! :p




See! If you standing on it that time, what will you feel? GHAI lo!!



What will you say? Will it happen again in QBM? Hopefully not..

It's a nightmare!!!!! I've got a headache after that, maybe not bcz just the incident but Han's driving skill as well.. Hin Hin lo!! wakakaka, like riding roller coaster.

I heard my friend who go the next day, that compound has been decorated as a stage lo. She still thought of maybe there's an event will organise there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your site by searching QB mall cracked. It's happening again now (26 March 2010). The side and top pillars of the basement car park all cracked wide opened.

I think QB Mall is not stable and something bad may happened. So scary.

Regards,
Max

Anonymous said...

Max, OMG! It's a very bad news!

I thought that was just cracked caused by the weather. Haven't heard other shopping mall did happened this before.

Anyhow, i did email to QBM management to alert them about this. However, it's too scary to have this incident happened again.

What else can do? Let's pray for the best! Hopefully nothing happened in the future..