Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cousin's Related Function

Cousin's Wedding








On stage again lo.... Kena forced one la!!!Represent my cousin bride side wo *faint lo* All not sporting one....... :p Ah Wan brother pushed me to the hell. I'm not even familiar with this cousin and yet my uncle them. I don't know what to say, don't know what to refer her as, just go up and sing then come down. Damn embarassed this time! Its Mic was terribe... Later, i revenged back and dedicated Wan go up the stage and sing :p kekeke, lol his voice was so geng man! His oldies was awesome!!! Earlier He is the one should represent la rather than me. Chiu! I'm just a small potato only. So embarrassed lo... and I sing the same song again :p No choice! HeHe!




The cute old couple... kekeke, saya punya Pak and Bu lo!



Here's my father side: 2nd Ah Pek and family



Yam Sengggggg!



With Sis & dear Baby!! Oh yea, she's in facebook now!!! :D



Those 30's and 40's cousins.. hehe! What a rare photo...




Cousin's House Warming












Left: Natural Pose [Ballet Pose hor?]
Right: Asked for posing Ballet but end up like this... HAHA!

Nothing Much, a very well designed and furnished house. How i wish have one? I'm not requested to have a very big compound nor nice designed unit. I just wish to have a safe and comfortable unit to stay in. So tired of struggling and anxious all the time when it's a rainny day :( Psychological affected is so torturing. Cleaning time is the worst!! Why PG people seems to be so rich :p even the units constructed but not even built has been sold out. Why after the change of PG government will impact the fund for drain maintanence? WTH was that?

Do you think One Malaysia actually work? Let's see what always happened in MCA nowsaday. So dissapointed. I already have the answer.




Baby Yee draw this :) HEHE!




Baby Yee with her FanSi :p







Alright cool down!!!!!! :) *pour some ice on myself* HAHA! It's time to back to the War Camp...

No comments: