Thursday, June 18, 2009

My DIY SC badges :)

I thinked this 2 is the best of all!! Pictures fit perfectly to it.. Looks like *left* photo was purposely shoot for badge making, but actually it's totally NOT


Fuiyoh, finally completed 12 DIY designated badges. Finally can gao gao chu sleep like piggie! =D Pls don't scold me for staying up so late doing such things. Now i really feel so relieve and the feel of biggest success!!! All of them wearing your designed badges during events, what will you feel??? *jumping happily!!!!!*

That's the 1st time i'm designing badges =D HAHA, from my perspective, still i thinked it's really quite NOT BAD.... hehe! and I like it!! and TWO of them love it as well... I begged others will love it too, later only declare to them their "ICAC" PASS *ngek ngek ngek* Maybe i'm SS-ing too much la, but i felt happy for being SS-ing, hoping for the best for everything. That's my quote! =) Cheeze!

p/s: Do drop me some comments if you feel it's ugly or anything need to be improved. Thanksss!

YEA, smart and formal style. I'm lovin it!! HEHE! :p

I still have lots to learn. Just realised that i only know how to design DIY pictures those informal style things, when really come to formal DIY presentation I was totally stuck!! I'm so frustrated for the past few weeks for being short of formal creativity designing :'( I'm starring at her design and start to think about it. Why should i think in a way of soooo complicated? Seee, simple is nice!! Still.... Way to Go!!!!!! Moving forward to learn from those genius.. AHA creativity award really not just a name but it's really FIT ON HER. I want it toooo!!! =p Jiayou!!!

*Enjoy learning each and everything from them, Hey! They are Genius!! I'm still a small potato :)*

No comments: