Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Beloved CASH


















The ONLY FORMAL Cash Team pictures which taken by today to be published in Mag:) Wall of Fame, I should say it proudly, "I FEEL SO GLAD TO BE HERE APART OF IT, what a rare opportunity! =D" Finally...... *happy* I wish i have chance to stand here and to be shooted again in the future. Gambatte neh!!

Haiyo, what a waste for Baby Gary, absent pula ^0^ hmm....Nvm, i thinked i can do something about "it" :p

p/s: Don't know why everyone of us looks so short short and cute cute, more like during secondary school instead of a professional executive :p Even 176cm also became 150cm. Photographer's skill need to be polished. XD ahem ahem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw my fren, Amanda Low...

layleng said...

Nop.. is Samantha Low..

Yeaaa she told me before that she know you! hehe! Coz i put our pictures [gift from tiang] in office ma.. Parit buntar secondary school schoolmate yea