Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Isaribi Tei

12 June 2009 - 1.40pm

Wow, i thinked this has been weeks. Lazy + Busy = No Entry :p lol

Mid of May. Finally i get to find a only free day for my dear LJJJ & Co. At first, i was thinking of can i just drop them a big "aeroplane" :p coz that time i was really sick. But finally i make up my mind and still go for it.




Taken @ Coffee Island







Jap food fever ppl sure go for Japanese food. This time we went to Isaribi Tei - A















I quite like its set dinner. Price consider very reasonable and food was quite delicious except its ice cream like bought from tesco even stated as "homemade" LOL. The rice served i don't think is original Jap rice.. So wasted that it's not, if not that would be perfect :)

AHA, sorry just for a very short one. 3 hours of sleep, just get back from office for GISAW big event. I'm gonna packing up now, havent pack up my luggage yet :p Departing to KL soon! See ya around.. haha! I'm guaranty myself will sleep like pig in car later HAHA!

No comments: