Friday, March 26, 2010

The worries come across again?

Actually i plan to write an entry today about how happy am i lately and those stuff which i can't wait for? But now.........

Sis back from KL later.

The worries attacked me again today after accompany him to see doctor.
"Strok" is the phrase i scared a lot a lot now!!! Can pls stop using this word in front of me?

I didn't that emotional as last time for this time. Calm in listening and speaking although still can't control my tears. Thinking of what should we do now for the time being?

I'm still struggling..... Should i still going SG this Sat? Should I?
Wondering She able to sacrify with me if i don't want to go anymore, or just let her be,let her go alone lol.....

Or should i just listen to Sing, pukul dia pengsan then hantar dia pi hospital tomorrow? :'(

Hope he feel better with no headache again tomorrow!!!! RECOVER SOON!!!!!

你可以把我的寿命与他的平均,我们一起生存。
我一点都不在乎!

你可以把我的钱财拿了,况且都多不了多少。
我一点都不在乎!

只容许你给我多几年,几十年的时间来敬孝,可以吗?

为什么好人,二十四孝的,这么衷心与神的,这么多病痛?
而为什么那些臭鸡蛋,王八蛋什么事都没有?

有时真的很不明白为什么世界有时就是这样的残酷,那么不公平。

为什么?为什么?为什么啦!!

就因为你每天都为我们拜神保佑,我才会在车祸中逃过一劫。

老爸,相信我,有神灵保佑你,你一定会没事的!!!

No comments: