Sunday, February 28, 2010

A funny incident with Sii Sii Snake

:D Oh ya this happened last few days at my house.

Really tired of working up until very late these days. I guess i'm not sleeping every night but like become unconcious. Alarm clock coudn't wake me up, fan closed coudn't wake me up, I guess FIRE FIRE also coudn't wake me up now! :P Sleep until no year no month.... HAHA!

Waked myself up after 2 hours of slept for periodontic in clinic. Having a tuff and painful time from doctor again. LaLaLa! 爱美不要命? HAHAAHAHA!:D LOL.... This is for cleanliness and health too right isn't it? Going back doing SC things for hours..... then went for a nap again!

Dad shouted very loudly, ping ping pang pang, "Leng, wake up wake up got snake!!!!" I jumped up from bed and ran to see where's that "cute" snake? :P Dad pointed to the hole nearby ceiling, "Tuuuuu There!!!" I just saw its brown colour head! Went to kitchen saw its tails... I guess it got 1meter long! Dad said wanna go and use hammer chop its head down. Yerrr so cruel! Don't know which kind of snake is it...If its action is faster than the hammer HOW?

So i try to call fire engage for rescue. Wanna called 994 directly but get colded :P "Haiyo, 1M snake u wanna call 994 so big deal ah?" Later i go google and look for the nearest branch fire engage. Surprise!!!!! Google don't have it, just have another branch contact. So i just called the other branch and get the contact. Tada!!!!! FIRE ENGAGE PHONE ENGAGED!!! Imagined if it's not a 1meter snake but a Cobra you say what will happen? Later finally it get through...

Fireman: Hello, Selamat Petang! (with a low tone)
Me : Selamat Petang Encik! Rumah i sekarang ni ada ular! Tapi ia agak-agak satu meter saja. bolehkah i report?
Fireman: YAAA Boleh!
Me: Encik hantar dua atau tiga orang mai tengok cukup. Ia sangat kecik saja!
Fireman: YA OK!

After noted down my address, i hang up. While waiting, waiting and waiting... Neighbours came and helped up hope to kill the snake before the fire engage reached. I don't know what's the purpose of? They said this tiny things no need to report fire engage la, later they charged at least RM50 for the cathing process. Hmmmmm, All this while, I thought that it's under government and free services to the residents. I've never heard before BOMBA charged a single cents of provide services? In the end, the snake was escaping to the rooftop d..

After 10 minutes, fire engaged reached. That's the climax!

Can hear the fire engine siren few meters away. OMG!! It's towards our house. Sweat!! Lots of neighbours at my area walked over to check it out what had happened? -_-

This is the type of fire engine reached our house :P Extinguish the fire?? Where's on fire?













I thought they will just come in a van instead. Listen guys, "Fireman drove a fully equipped fire engine to catch a 1 meter long snake!!" Does this sounds over?

MUAHAAHAHAHHAHA! I coudn't stop laughing when i refreshed of this really.. It's so ridiculous lah!!!!!!

You know what dad doing? After that, he have to tell the story to all the neighbours surrounded, "Haiyoooo, my daughter lah! Just a small snake she called bomba!!" :P :P :P Alamak, kan saya dah tanya pakcik tu, pakcik tu kata saya boleh report mahupun ia ialah 1meter ular saja. Eh leh! Kalau ular tu anak cobra macam mana leh? Kan saya betul? Bijak lagi neh? Kan? Kan? Kan? HAHAHAHA~

3 comments:

Lily said...

hahahahah ah leng, u should have called me instead, ask me to sing to the snake, sure it will go away liao... maklumlah, i'm also snake ma... :D anyways, teach u 1 method to prevent the snake crawling to your ceiling.... try putting sulfur (jeo ooi)around the house, snake sure won't come back liao...

Anonymous said...

By the way, where to buy the jeo ooi thing? :D

Lily said...

u can buy that at any chinese medicine shop... very cheap only, and it really prevents snakes from coming into the house...